Welcome to our website
Set Boot Option:
After getting into the BIOS, we should set the First Boot Device to be CD ROM.
Here is various way to set the boot option on lots of computers:
- choose Boot Sequence
- arrance 1 to CD-Rom by pressing "-"/"+" and press space to enable it
- save the settings and exit
- set Boot Sequence to A,CDROM,C and Press Esc
- F10 to save it
- select Boot DeviceProiority Item and Press <Enter> to select 1stboot Device.
- Press <down arrow> to sellect ATAPICD-ROM.
- press <F10> to Save and exit Setup.
- Select Devices and I/O Ports.
- Select Legacy Diskette A:
- Change the Legacy Diskette A: setting from Auto to Disable.
- Select Startup Option.
- Select Startup Sequence Options.
- Change First Startup Device under Primary Startup Sequence to CD-ROM.
- Save and exit the Configuration/Setup utility program.
- choose the BOOT option
- choose Boot Device Priority and choose first boot device to CDROM and second boot device to HARD DRIVE
- press F10 to save settings and exit.
- choose Advanced Bios Features
- set First Boot Device to CDROM and Second or third to HDD-0
- Press F10 to save the settings and exit.